1.Policy. Wedding Details, Inc. a Michigan Corporation, d/b/a WD Web Company, Lab Images, Wedding Details, Party Details, Professional Photography Supply and MorePhotos,
and any and all related entities including but not limited to the companies, products and services found through the following URLS:
that are not under WD Webs actual control.
2. Collection and Use of Personal Information. WD Web may collect Personal Information when you use certain services on a WD Web web site. Specifically, WD Web uses your
Personal Information to help you complete a transaction, to communicate with you, to provide service and support, and to update you on services and benefits. The types of Personal Information you provide to
WD Web on it web pages may include, name, address, phone number, e-mail address, user IDs and passwords, billing and transaction information, credit card information, and other information. WD Web uses this
Personal Information to fulfill requests for our services or products, to contact users regarding changes to our web site or business, and to customize the content that you might see on the WD Web web site.
WD Web may also collect data about usage and service operation that is not associated with specific personal identity. In particular, WD Web may log your IP address when you use the WD Web web pages or
collect other information via cookies to evaluate how visitors use the WD Web web sites.
3. User Choice. WD Web does not use your Personal Information for advertisements, either for its own purposes or that of a third-party. Therefore, it is unnecessary for you to be able to
opt-out of communications or choose particular types of information to receive since the only communications from WD Web to you are absolutely necessary to provide its services.
4. Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information. WD Web will not sell, rent, lease, or transfer your Personal Information to any individual, business, or government entity, unless to:
(i) respond to duly authorized information requests of governmental authorities; (ii) comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, or court order; (iii) help prevent fraud or to enforce or protect the rights and properties
of WD Web; or (iv) to protect the personal safety of WD Web employees and third parties on WD Web property. WD Web will share your Personal Information with other entities only upon written request from
you that WD Web share such information.
5. User Account Access. WD Web assigns you a username and password for access to WD Webs services. You have the ability to edit your Personal Information at any time, and may
request that WD Web delete your account at your convenience. Under no condition will WD Web share your user account information with another individual, business, or governmental entity, unless ordered to
do so by a court of law pursuant to legal process.
6. Protection of Personal Information. All user account pages, such as web pages that display personal information, such as credit card data, names, and addresses, are protected with
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. All user accounts must be accessed with usernames and passwords. You are advised not to share your username and password with any other person.
Unfortunately, no security system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. WD Web does use all commercially reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, but you provide all such information at
your own risk.
7. Data Integrity. WD Web works to ensure that your Personal Information, which is used for billing purposes only, is accurate, complete, current, and relevant.
to the appropriate European Data Protection Authorities for investigation and resolution.
WD Web Company
10850 E. Traverse Hwy.
Traverse City, MI 49684
WD Web Company complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries. WD Web Company has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement.
To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view WD Web Company's certification, please visit